Delancey Real Estate Asset Management Limited may revise these terms at any time by updating this notice. You should visit this page from time to time to review the current terms because they are binding on you. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of Delancey Real Estate Asset Management Limited terms and conditions.
- This website is owned and operated by Delancey Real Estate Asset Management Limited (“Delancey”). All material on the site and information provided via the site (“Content”) belongs to Delancey or its licensors. You may retrieve and display Content from the Site on a computer screen, print individual pages on paper (but not photocopy them) and store such pages in electronic form on disk (but not on any server or other storage device connected to a network) for your personal non-commercial use. Except as expressly set out above, you may not reproduce, modify or in any way commercially exploit any of the Content. In particular, but without limiting the generality of the foregoing restrictions, you may not do any of the following without prior written permission from Delancey:
Redistribute any Content
Remove any proprietary notice from any copies of the Content
Create a database either in electronic or manual form by downloading and storing all or any of the Content
- “Delancey” is a trademark. You are not permitted to use it in any manner without written permission from Delancey.
- The Content is supplied for general information and use and is not intended to address the particular requirements of any person accessing the website. In particular, the Content does not constitute any form of advice, recommendation or arrangement by Delancey with respect to any intended transaction in shares of Delancey, and in not intended to be relied upon by users in making (or refraining from making) any decisions with respect to such matters. Appropriate independent professional advice should be obtained before making any such decision.
- Delancey does not give any warranties in respect of the website, Content or any services available through the website (“the Services”). The Services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, Delancey hereby disclaims all warranties, conditions, terms, representations or duties of every nature whatsoever, including, without limitations, any implied warranties, conditions or duties of satisfactory quality, merchantability or of fitness for any particular purpose, any express or statutory warranties, and any warranties or duties regarding accuracy, timeliness, completeness or performance.
- Delancey makes no warranty or representation that the website or the Services are free from infection by viruses or anything else that has or may contain contaminating or destructive properties.
- Neither Delancey or any of its directors or employees shall be liable to any third party (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) breach of statutory duty or otherwise) for any loss of profits, or for any indirect or consequential loss whatsoever that may arise out of or be related to the Services or the use by any third party of this website.
- Links on this site may lead to sites not operated by Delancey. We provide these links for your convenience only, and do not endorse nor manage the material on them. We exclude all liability arising or resulting from such websites.
- Any material or communication you transmit or post to this site (“submissions”) will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. Delancey will have no obligations with respect to these submissions, and will be free to copy, disclose, distribute, incorporate and use the submissions and all data, images, sounds, text, and other things contained with in then for any commercial or non-commercial purposes. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libellous, defamatory, obscene material that would violate any law to or from this site.
- This website, its contents, and the services described and/or supplied shall be governed only by English law and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any claims/disputes.
- None of the Content should be regarded as an offer of or invitation to subscribe for interests in any funds advised, managed or operated by Delancey or any associated companies.
- No Offer of Securities – Disclosure of Interests Under no circumstances should any material at this site be used or considered as an offer to sell or a solicitation of any offer to buy an interest in any securities. The material on this website does not constitute, and may not be used in connection with, an offer or solicitation by anyone in any jurisdiction in which such offer or solicitation is not permitted by law or in which the person making such offer or solicitation is not qualified to do so or to any person to whom it is unlawful to make such offer or solicitation.
- No Reliance: While Delancey uses reasonable efforts to update the information on this site, Delancey makes no representations or warranties as to the accuracy, reliability or completeness of any information at this site. Opinions, advice and any other content at this website, including the terms and conditions of your use of this service, are subject to change without notice or liability.
- Material to be Consulted in its Entirety: All materials at this site are meant to be reviewed in their entirety, including any footnotes, legal disclaimers, restrictions or disclosures, and any copyright or proprietary notices. Any disclaimers, restrictions, disclosures apply to any partial document or material in the same manner as they do the whole, and will be deemed incorporated in the portion of any material or document that you consult or download.
- Global Dealing Restrictions: Delancey makes no representation that this website is appropriate for use in all locations, or that transactions, or services discussed on this website are available or appropriate for use in all jurisdictions, or by any parties. Those who access this website are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws or regulations. No software at this website may be downloaded or otherwise exported in contravention of any applicable laws.
- Specific Properties and Persons: Any specific properties listed or discussed do not represent any or all properties developed, purchased, sold or recommended for clients, and include properties that we may have exited in the past. One should not assume that all investments in the companies identified are or will be profitable.
- Any specific companies mentioned on this website have not been chosen to endorse or infer approval of Delancey or its affiliates. Unless otherwise indicated, counterparties and clients who may be mentioned on this website are mentioned based upon their relevance to the properties described and it is not know whether the approve or disapprove of Delancey or its services.
© Delancey Real Estate Asset Management Limited 2006-2011. All rights reserved.
The external hyperlinks on this webpage are located on another server. Please click on the link to leave Delancey’s website and proceed to the selected website. By providing these links, Delancey does not necessarily endorse these external websites, their sponsor, or any of the policies, activities, products, or services offered on the websites or by any advertiser on the websites.