db symmetry was formed as a UK joint venture through the purchase of a 60% holding in Barwood Development Limited. The remaining 40% shareholding was retained by the former Barwood management team.

  • The platform business comprised a portfolio of in excess of 4,000 acres of strategic land holdings (1,700 acres at acquisition) with an expected development value of over £4.4 billion of primarily logistics property
  • The company also had several other projects funded by third party investors
  • The sites were extremely well located, concentrated around the main motorway arteries of the UK and primarily around the ‘Golden Triangle’ of the M1 and M40

DV4 sold its 60% shareholding of db symmetry to Tritax Big Box REIT Plc in January 2019.