Get Living London wins ‘Customer Service Award’ at inaugural Rent Awards
Get Living London has been commended for its pioneering approach to customer service at the inaugural Rent Awards, which celebrates the professional excellence and achievements in the UK’s Private Rented Sector.
Get Living London is committed to providing its residents with amazing service that includes a fulltime maintenance team on site seven days a week. The company doesn’t use agents or charge fees, offers three year leases with resident-only break clauses as standard while, within contracts, rent increases are aligned with CPI.
Customer feedback drives all its innovation, with more than 100 residents independently polled each month and more than 80% rating Get Living London as good or excellent.
Neil Young, CEO, Get Living London, collected the Customer Service Award at an awards ceremony at County Hall on London’s South Bank. Commenting on the win, Neil said: “As the first large scale private rental property operator in the sector, we grasped the opportunity to do things differently. Customer Experience is at the heart of all that we do.
“Our mantra of ‘Creating amazing experiences and exceptional places’ is embedded throughout our organisation and is championed through the Executive Team leading by example. Listening to customers to monitor whether our actions match our aspirations forms the basis of our ability to innovate and maintain our market-leading position.
“I am very proud of all that the team has achieved and this award proves that our collective efforts have been recognised. In fact, recognition like this goes to strengthen our commitment to making renting an even better lifestyle experience.”
For More Info Contact:
Tel: +44 (0)20 7448 1481
Head of Communications
Tel: +44 (0)20 7448 1461
About Get Living London
Get Living London is a true pioneer in the private rental sector, changing the way London rents. As the residential owner directly managing 1,439 private rental homes in East Village, Get Living London aims to make renting refreshingly straightforward and convenient. In this unique position, Get Living London:
• Doesn’t charge fees – Residents rent directly from Get Living London, rather than through a letting agency, which means there are no admin fees for preparing a tenancy agreement, no initial referencing fees, no fees to renew the lease, no check-in or check-out fees, no debit card fees and no commercial cleaning fees when residents move out (as long as the home is clean and hasn’t been damaged beyond ‘fair wear and tear’). This no fees approach can save renters up to £350.
• Provides long term stability with built-in flexibility – Residents are offered one to three year tenancies, with residents-only break clauses after six months. Annual rent increases within a contract period are linked to the Consumer Prices Index so there are no surprises for residents on a longer contract.
• Ensures a service-oriented approach – The expert property management team are on-site at Get Living London’s Management Office seven days a week to ensure any issues are dealt with quickly. The Management Office is open from 8am-8pm Monday to Friday and 9am-6pm at weekends, with an out-of-hours service for emergencies.
• Offers high quality homes – All Get Living London homes at East Village include fitted wardrobes, wooden flooring, fitted curtains and blinds, underfloor heating and modern kitchens with fully-integrated appliances. Every home meets the highest levels of sustainability and has achieved Code for Sustainable Homes Level 4 – the UK’s single largest development to meet this standard.
• Is building a thriving new neighbourhood – Living in the former Athletes’ Village means living in a brand new, stylish and imaginatively planned neighbourhood – which showcases the best of British architecture and construction. East Village highlights include Chobham Academy, arguably the most impressive school in London, which now caters for 1,800 students from age 3 to 18, and the Sir Ludwig Guttmann Health and Wellbeing Centre, offering GP services to residents and the wider local community.
Further benefits for residents include free broadband and evening and weekend phone calls, great savings with Sky TV, and furnished homes come with complimentary high-end furniture packages.
Prices start from £395 per week for a 1 bedroom apartment, £415 per week for a 2 bedroom apartment, £530 per week for a 3 bedroom apartment, and £630 per week for a 4 bedroom townhouse.
* For more information, and to see Get Living London homes currently available to rent within East Village E20, visit GetLivingLondon.com and follow us Twitter @GetLivingLDN